ID #1610050 / 232 Aufrufe
DH+DE Wreckage of a Taifun at the Luftwaffenmuseum with the Argus As 10c inverted V-8 engine visible and some traces of dark blue paint. Thought to have been built in Regensburg in 1939, its registration could also be DA+DE, DR+DE or DH+BE. It may have been part of Jagdfliegerschule 3 (JFS 3) based at Stolp-Reitz. Or it is from 2./JG 103 based at Parow, as a Taifun was shot down from above over Ruegen on 14.12.44, as bullet holes indicate. It was recovered in Nov. 2009.